Rock On Snow Pro, the snowboard professionals meeting
What is the Rock On Snow Pro ?
Rock On Snow Pro, previously known as « Snow Avant Premier », is an event that brings together professionals of the snowboard industry (manufacturers, distributors, retailers, press) to discover and test new equipments and accessories on snowboards. This event remains a must in the purchasing process of retailers, who need to compare products and especially test them (in the field).
- A village of 48 brands to discover and test the new snowbard ranges and accessories.
- A Wall Expo to present the new 20/21 boards, bindings and boots.
- A ****hotel privatized at the snow front, the Rock On Base Camp (Beauregard hotel)
- A networking time : the Rock On Party on Sunday 12th of January at 7pm in the Beauregard hotel.
Why taking part to the Rock On Snow Pro ?
For a brand :
- Meet all your customers on a same date same place
- Take contact with new and /or future customers.
- Evaluate your visibility and image with industry stakeholders
- Riding with your customers in order to go beyond a simple product presentation.
- Discover the new products of the competitors Evaluate the notoriety of your products
For a retailer :
- Meet all your suppliers on a same date same place
- Test in real conditions the new ranges (N+1)
- Discover the new products on the market
- Maintain business relationships with your suppliers
- Select the new products that will be offered to your consumers
- Seize new opportunities to develop your business. Involve and motivate your employees for the coming season
Rock On Snow Pro program
The brands welcome you to the village of Rock On Snow Pro at the foot of a (now) legendary playground, «BALME» in La Clusaz. Enjoy an access to the entire ski resort of La Clusaz to test «on snow» the 20/21 equipment.
A brand village
A village that host about 40 brands to discover ( snowboards and accessories)
A "Hippie" Time
Enjoy many activities and convivial networking in the village every day from 4pm to prepare the «after-snow».
A food-Trucks village
To regain your strength, take advantage of the food-trucks village to taste local spices in the heart of the brand village.
The Rock On Base Camp
To rest and mix together brands, retailers and press, you will stay at exclusive rates in a ****hotel with swimming pool and spa, privatized just for you at the snow front, facilitating the access to the brand village thanks to the sleep & Ride service wich will allow you to join him with the 20/21 boards.
A Wall Expo
Inside the tent, you will find the wall expo which will showcase the new boards, bindings and boots : a must-see