ASAP, the meeting place for ski and outdoor wear professionals
What is ASAP ?
Annecy Showroom Avant Première allows professional buyers to discover in preview the new collections and textile trends of winter 2020/21 in the showrooms of the Annecy conurbation and during a fashion show organised with all the participating brands. ASAP offers visitors a global view of the winter textile market by optimizing their time.
Why participate in ASAP ?
For a brand:
- Welcome all your customers on a single date and in your showrooms.
- Meet prospects.
- Participate in a collective operation that allows stores to optimize their time and de-investment.
- Develop your visibility and brand image with industry players.
- To be a player in the outdoor market.
- Celebrate the most involved retailers by nominating them for the Outdoor Retailer Awards.
- Establish privileged relationships with the details and other stakeholders in the field during a friendly evening.
For a retailer:
- Meet all your suppliers at the same time and in the same place.
- Discover the new textile collections as a preview in the heart of the brand universe.
- Attend a fashion show that will give you an overview of all the brands and their key parts.
- Select and prepare your store's assortment.
- Seize new opportunities to develop your business by discovering new brands.
- Optimize your commercial relations with your suppliers and exchange with other actors
- of the industry during a friendly afterwork evening.
- Register for the Outdoor Retailer Awards, which reward your commitments throughout the year.
ASAP 2019 in figures:
- 2 days
- 35 brands
- 22 showrooms
- 212 stores | 373 visitors
The parade with all the participating brands, on Monday 13 January at 12:45 pm at the Espace Rencontre: parade of more than 45 brands and lunch cocktail.
Outdoor Retailer Awards ceremony and cocktail reception, Monday 13 January at 7.30 pm at Espace Rencontre - Annecy le Vieux.
The Program :
The brands' showrooms :
2 days to discover the new 2020/21 collections. A detailed map of the showrooms as well as specific signage will allow you to visit the showrooms of the Annecy-based brands participating in ASAP. At the Espace Rencontre in Annecy le vieux are gathered the brands that do not have dedicated showrooms in the region. The plus: breakfasts offered at the Espace contre every morning.
Showrooms Schedules / Meeting Space :
- Monday 13 January 8:30 am to 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, January 14 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- The parade: Monday, January 13 at 12:45 pm Espace Rencontre
To have an overview and in action of the highlights of all participating brands. Organized on Monday at lunchtime, it is a very nice tool to better understand the visits in the showrooms. The +: lunch cocktail offered after the parade
ASAP Evening / Outdoor Retailer Awards Ceremony Monday 13 January from 19h30 - Espace Rencontre
Monday evening, as soon as the showrooms close, it is ASAP's high point to meet, exchange between industry players, strengthen and enrich its relationships in a friendly atmosphere. The plus: 5 retailers among the 15 nominees will receive an award to recognize their commitment in 2019
The principle is to highlight retailers who, in 2019, differentiated themselves for their commitments in 5 areas. The 15 nominees and 5 winners will be elected by a jury of market professionals (brands, trade press, Sportair).
- Event actions
- Store layout
- Phygital strategy
- Sales training
- Business Foresight
Tuesday, January 14 from 12pm, Annecy Base Camp, 12 rue du Pré Faucon Annecy le vieux